Lavender Fields Open Days
We are pleased to announce the Lavender Fields will be holding their annual open days, across the 1st and 2nd weekends of July (1st-2nd July and 8th-9th July). Our open days are not to be missed and offer a fun filled family day out!
Our open day activities will include:
- Tractor trailer rides around the farm.
- Ploughmans lunches, Cream teas and other refreshments available.
- The Special Branch - teaching nature crafts to all ages and abilities.
- Jenkyn Place Vineyard selling English Sparkling Wine.
- Gentle stroll through the lavender and wild flower field.
- Mini lavender tours/talks on lavender by Tim Butler.
We are now taking Summer bookings for group visits and tours.
Photo courtesy & copyright - Tina Bolton Photography of Camera and Cakes