Lavender Fields Open Days
We are pleased to announce the Lavender Fields will be holding their annual open days, across the 1st and 2nd weekends of July (1st-2nd July and 8th-9th July) 11am-4pm. Our open days are not to be missed and offer a fun filled family day out!
No booking required....just turn up!
Our open day activities will include:
- Walk the lavender and wild flower field Mini tours/talks on lavender
- Tractor and trailer rides around the farm
- Jenkyn Place Vineyard selling English Sparkling Wine from Bentley, Hampshire
- Bee-keepers with an observational hive
- Photographic workshops run by Tina Bolton - Pre-Book (firstname.lastname@example.org www.camerasandcake.co.uk)
- Rosie Maxwell - Child portrait photographer- Pre-Book (email@example.com)
- Beverley Ball - Aromatherapist - Pre-Book (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rosemary Foundation: A selection of gifts to buy - proceeds to Rosemary Foundation
- Refreshments available including cream teas and ploughman's lunches
Entry will be £4 per person and under 12's are free.
No dogs will be allowed (with the exception of guide dogs).
We are now taking Summer bookings for group visits and tours.
Photo courtesy & copyright - Tina Bolton Photography of Camera and Cakes