Lavender Fields Open Days
Sorry our open days are now over for 2017, our group visits and tours are still running. For more information please contact us.
We are pleased to announce we are holding our annual open days, across the 1st and 2nd weekends of July (1st-2nd July and 8th-9th July) 11am-4pm. Our open days are not to be missed and offer a fun filled family day out!
No booking required....just turn up!
Our open day activities will include:
- Stroll through our lavender and wild flower field
- Take a mini tour/talk on lavender with Tim Butler (owner of the Lavender Fields)
- Tractor and trailer rides around the farm
- Jenkyn Place Vineyard selling English Sparkling Wine from Bentley, Hampshire
- Bee-keepers with an observational hive
- Lavender wand making (Saturday 8th July only)
- Photographic workshops run by Tina Bolton - Pre-Book (email@example.com) (Sunday 2nd & 9th July only)
- Rosie Maxwell - Child portrait photographer- Pre-Book (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Beverley Ball - massage therapist - Pre-Book (email@example.com) (Sunday 9th July only)
- Rosemary Foundation: A selection of gifts to buy - proceeds to Rosemary Foundation
- Refreshments available including cream teas and ploughman's lunches
Entry will be £4 per person and under 12's are free.
Sorry, no dogs will be allowed (with the exception of guide dogs).
We are now taking Summer bookings for group visits and tours.
Photo courtesy & copyright - Tina Bolton Photography of Camera and Cakes