Lavender Fields Open Days
Our Open Days for 2018 will be held on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th July from 11am - 4pm.
We politely ask that you refrain from bringing dogs to this event...particularly in this hot weather. Thank you.
A great day out for all the family! No need to book! Just come along and pay on entry!
Entry is £4 per person with under 12's free (refreshments to purchase). Plenty of Free Parking. Please note, some stalls/activities are subject to an additional cost.
Perfect for relaxing with lots of fun activities, including:
• Take a stroll through our lavender and wild flower field, have a delicious cream tea served in the farmhouse garden, or perhaps go on a tractor/trailer ride.
• Mini tours/talks on lavender
• Tractor and trailer rides around the farm
We are delighted to welcome:
• Jenkyn Place Vineyard selling English Sparkling Wine from Bentley, Hampshire. A boutique, family-owned estate producing award-winning English sparkling wines from Hampshire. Come and try some of their (incredibly) local sparkling wines, buy a bottle or have a glass while you enjoy your fun filled day out at Lavender Fields.
• Blooming Cow Flowers will have a stall selling beautiful bouquets that are designed by hand with the best flowers available. If you love flowers, then come and meet Rebecca, owner of Blooming Cow Flowers.
• Surrey Beekeepers will be attending with an observational hive and a selection of honey for sale.
• Willow weaving demonstrations by the Special Branch. For a small cost, the Special Branch will show you how to weave your own willow. (attending only on the 14th July)
• Scrumptious cream tea's, delicious ploughmans lunches, tea & coffee including Lavender Grey tea and a selection of homemade cakes and ice creams are available to purchase in our marquee by the lavender fields. Tractor Ted kids mealboxes and activities pack are also available.
• Our lovely Lavender Fields shop on the farm will be open and our shop sells our range of light, delicately perfumed hand and body, home fragrance and culinary lavender products. From mid-April to the end of September we also sell a variety of lavender plants. We can also source lavender plants for you.
**PLEASE NOTE: Tractor Ted will NOT be attending this weekend (Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th July)**
At our Open Days this year, we are very happy to be supporting our chosen charities again and a proportion of entry fees will be donated by us to both charities.
• The Rosemary Foundation is a Charity providing a ‘Hospice at Home’ service in Petersfield and the surrounding towns and villages. It is intended to help patients in the latter stage of life threatening conditions. The Rosemary Foundation will have a stall in the farmhouse garden.
• Cardiac Risk in the Young (CRY) has been working to reduce the frequency of young sudden cardiac death (YSCD). CRY supports young people diagnosed with potentially life-threatening cardiac conditions and offers bereavement support to families affected by YSCD. For more information about CRY, please visit https://www.c-r-y.org.uk/
Banner photo courtesy & copyright - Tina Bolton Photography of Camera and Cakes